Wednesday 20 April 2016

TK MAXX homeware haul: Spring 2016





This may be one of my smallest hauls ever! But the pieces are so pretty and such good value for money that I just had to share!
I decided to revamp my space and give it a bit of a lift for spring.

I always find good stuff in Tk Maxx and this time was no different.

What is a trip to Tk maxx without coming out with a candle?

I picked up:

which smells so light yet fragrant.
 It has amber and woody notes which I love but is also fresh. I picked this up for £5.99.

As the name suggests this is a very rich and deep candle.
I love what are traditionally winter candles all year round.
I find them really soothing and this candle just smells amazing.
 It is a massive 2 wick candle for less than £6!

These have over 35 hours burning time each and the jars are just as gorgeous as the scents.



I also grabbed this stunning burnished copper terrarium/ display box. (similar)
A blogger staple I know but I bagged this in the sale area and received a further discount bringing the total down to £6.99!
These sell out so fast online but I know for a fact the stock these in several branches. Some even with a better discount than I got.

I am sooo happy with my new spring homeware buts and bobs and can't wait to go back and get some more goodies.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo



Don't forget to come find me and  


No comments:

Post a Comment