Thursday 5 December 2013

What a difference a week makes....December 2013



Hey Dawls,
Its been a while since my last post-I know lol.
I have been so busy lately and I haven't had a moment to stop. But when I did, look what happened. The gorgeous autumn leaves are now that hazardous mulch that tries to kill you on the pavement and the trees  how have that bald, stark prison look. That I will cut you bitch look (I have been binge watching Orange is the new black so yeh). It is strangely beautiful in a cold dismal, this looks better from a window seat and central heating on full blast way.


It is soooo time for me to pull out the mens thermal socks and my comfy old jumper, whilst scoffing pumpkin and squash soup. Mhhhh yummers!  Might even make some hot cocoa in a pan (yeah I gets fancy lol). As lovely as the notion of a winter wonderland sounds, lets hope it doesn't happen! Sorry but no. Fingers and toes crossed for a cold yet snow free winter yay! How are you welcoming in December?

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo
 
Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment