Monday 22 October 2012

Boots Manoeuvre: Primark AW12




Now anyone who knows me will know that Primark makes my blood run hot and cold. When they get it right they are AWESOME but when they get it wrong well lets say they are dead to me! 

AW12 Primark has definitely got it right soooo right in fact I am not scoffing at some of the increased prices. The quality of their designs and product quality has come on in leaps and bounds. I will be doing a small haul blog soon on recent buys but for now let me talk about the foot candy above.

This is just a small selection of the amazing boots I saw in store, I usually hate the Oxford street store but after being dragged in there I found it hard to leave. I wanted everything. I am really loving their small attention to detail whether it be studs, glitter sequins, patent or tassels.The boots I saw were really well made and after trying a few on I found them to be extremely comfortable.

 I really can't wait for the Primarni sales to begin coz I want EVERYTHING!!!

Thumbs up Primark

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

3 comments:

  1. Love that cherry brown boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love them. They are sooo nice!

      xoxo
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete