Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Day outfit ideas 2014







Hi Guys,
I thought I would come by with one last post before Christmas and give you all some outfit ideas for the big ol' turkey day. We never have a dress code in my house so our outfit choices vary from year year. Regardless of how you are sending your day the options above have you covered. 

Lets get to it----->

The show stopper- old school glamour


Christmas bloom- casual cocktails


It's all about the boots- chilled times

eBay graphic Happy Birthday Jesus jumper (although evidence does show march is more likely)
ASOS All that jazz glitter ankle boots (sold out) Alternative here

Totally dotty....I woke up like this




Have an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!







Don't forget to come find me and   

2 comments: