Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pancake day shenanigans 2013


Its pancake day yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! 
Ok so I haven't made pancakes in several years but I decide to whip out the old flour and eggs. Here is my lovingly crafted effort.....and the biggest strawberry like ever.

help me I am meeeeeeeeeeelting!

By the time I  found useable natural light and plated up, my ice cream had melted hence it looking very messy lol. I used a simple syrup pancake recipe and added, cubed chocolate, salted orange caramel syrup (I watch cookery shows and have aspirations ok) and Ben and Jerry's Phish food Ice cream as I don't really like ready made chocolate sauces. Come to think of it they look a little more like crepes but meh they taste delish.

Recipe makes 6-8:
300g of sifted self raising flour
2 cups of milk
a few dashes of vanilla essence
2 medium sized eggs
2 tablespoons of home made orange syrup, the rest is drizzled on top
(baking powder is optional)

I wont tell you how to mix it up, I am hoping that you aren't idiots. Have a go it was more fun than expected. I am off to watch Girls and stuff my face.

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment