Monday 4 February 2013

SS13 Trend: Monochrome



Monochrome is a massive spring/ summer trend this year and above are a few affordable pieces that are easy to incorporate into your wardrobe. Monochromatic colours totally go against the notion of having super brights and feminine tones for spring/ summer. However if monsieur Roland Mouret says "what else is there but black and white? Is there anything else this season?" we pay attention. 

I absolutely adore the A. Sauvage Dr Martens in white, grey and black silk Kente shoes.
I love to have my oxfords have that element of pure androgynous edge, so what is not to love here?
Kente is traditionally the clothe of Ghanaian royalty (heeeey!)and is beautifully crafted in various colours.
I have heard so many people raving about them for months so when I saw them again on Susie Bubbles blog, I had to include them.

I have pretty much fallen in love with half the stuff here and paired with gorgeous bold statement lips they will look fab. Remember it doesn't have to be prison stripes alone to achieve the look you could opt for the horse print jumper instead.

Are you feeling the Monochrome trend?


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment