Wednesday 6 March 2013

SS13 statement: Holographic



Zoe by Miista

Hey dolls, I am a big lover of oxfords. I enjoy that androgynous feel.
 I have been eyeing these hologram oxfords by London designer Miista called the "Zoe".
The design reminds me of  a grown up pair of flatform spice girl trainers, I loved wearing as a kid!
 They still have that beautiful, playful iridescent sheen but repackaged into something much more suited to dressing now.
The touch on the futuristic trend and the lavender opalest sheen is perfect for spring/ summer.
All year around really!
They are such a beautiful statement piece for your collection. 


Zoe by Miista

Check their website for more details and other boutiques that stock these oxfords.
 If you haven't heard of Miista check out their stuff they are really innovative and great investment pieces.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment