Tuesday 10 September 2013

An autumn wedding: Guest outfit


Second family wedding of the year woop!
 It was my brother and beautiful wife's wedding last week Saturday, it was such a nice day and the food and drinks most definitly did  runneth over. I am still eating leftovers. Flash backs of champagne and rum still haunt me lol.

Excuse my shoes they took a beating on the dance floor lol

I kept it simple once again in a lace skater ombre dress from ASOS
My shoes were mink and bronze metallic capped flat pumps from Topshop (last year)
Aztec geo print kimono from Forever21 (last year)
Conical studded clutch bag from Matalan (last year)
Earrings from Dorothy Perkins

I think floral is definitely a wedding  event theme for me this year, check out my sisters wedding here

My nephew and I

They hired a photo booth and its safe to say my nephew spent a good amount of time posing and popping his collar. Fly boy lol. Excuse my Miley tongue moment-rum chronicles!


I went for a simple 50's bombshell look:
Hair- Pin up roll bangs
Face-  Fashionista primer (t-zone application)
Sleek be beautiful blemish balm, Sleek face contour kits, 
  Japanese gel eyeliner 
E.L.F highlighter
Lips- Mac Ruby Woo
Cheeks-  Mac sheertone Pinch o'peach

Once again I didn't have enough time to take as many snaps as I would have liked as I was helping my mum cook food for the evening buffet before and helping on the day. I won't put up their whole day as that is for them to decide and distribute.

But here are a few snaps.

Me, Nephew, Beautiful bride and the brides mother
Wedding guests

The head table

Dancing to candy


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment