Sunday 26 October 2014

New trainers - Nike Flex



Hi guys,
I am slooowly edging my way back towards the gym and of course the first step is finding some nice comfy training gear to sweat in!

I have been looking around for a nice pair of versatile running trainers that can be used for all sporting activities and found these pretty bright Nike trainers.

I was actually geared towards getting some black and white ones. 
Who doesn't like a nice bit of monochrome? Why not look chic whilst pumping iron eh!

I eventually narrowed down to 5 pairs and ended up buying these beauties.




These are the Nike Flex Trainer 4 Ladies Fitness Trainers, which are specifically designed for the gym.

Features:

* Fitness trainers 
* Flexible grooved outsole 
* Mesh upper panels 
* Inner cushioning 
* Nike swoosh - always helpful if your buying nike! lol
* Lace up 
* Leather/textile upper 
* Textile lining 
* Synthetic sole



Colour:

* Main: Black -these have that it is so black they look blue tone.

* Accent colour: neon hot pink

* Inside and laces: light mint blue




These trainers are incredibly comfortable and have great breathability.
They retail for £44.99 and are so worth it, considering trainers can cost anything up to £200.
I am really pleased and am currently breaking them in with walking and jogging to make sure the ankles and arches are properly supported in preparation for the gym.
I have also worn them out to amp up a sports luxe look to great effect.

I really like these and can't wait to see how they fare at the gym!

Have you been rocking any stylish gym wear?


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment