Friday 24 February 2012

Well hello there blog world!




After several years of hmmming and harring about starting a blog I have finally taken the plunge and dived right in! I have followed several bloggers of different genres for ages now and whilst I love seeing other peoples’ ideas I think it is time to get my own out there.

So without further ado lets get this show on the road! My name is Stephanie and I am a 24 year old Londoner born and bred. I have a love for all things fashion, beauty and entertainment based. I also have a deep and unquenchable need to know random things so my fixation with books has become an obsession. Like many other fashionistas I class my shopping exhibitions as a serious hobby and you can find me scouring Camden and Portobello for vintage finds with the same enthusiasm as I would a designer shop. 



Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo




Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment