Monday 15 October 2012

E.L.F lips edition (haul)


E.L.F lipgloss haul

Hey dolls,
So winter is here and it is here with a vengeance!
Wind , rain and for some hardcore floods.
Now I have a normal if not large amount of lipgloss and lip care but whilst on a train I have been assulted with a a tidal wave of ashy and dry lips!
Seeing the dead skin and massive crackshas  spurred me into action and et voila I went on a little E.LF spree as soon as my fingers touched a keyboard.

The above lipglosses and lipsticks are the fruit of my labour and I absolutely LOVE them.
I am not quite sure why I got 2 lip plumping glosses as I really don't need it but meh, the more the merrier. They nourish my lips well and smell great.
They are provide a beautiful  wash of colour and are packed with goodies to keep my lips supple, crack free and winter ready. Most importantly they are not too sticky. E.L.F have some amazing deals on atm so go indulge yourself and have chap free lips as it is most definitely the trend for AW12!

Until next time .....


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment