Friday 26 October 2012

Beauty Edit:October Favourites







1.      Wilko facial wipes 30p- Ok so I freaking loooooooooove these face wipes they are fragrance free and super moisturising not to mention cheap as chips. I found these by accident when I picked up a pack by mistake about 4 years ago and I haven't looked back. I buy them in bulk and use them for everything. Let me reiterate they are 30 PENCE; you can’t even get a chocolate bar for 30p in London these days. For that amount you get 25 wipes packed full of vitamin E that are fragrance free and cleanse the skin brilliantly. I use these on my face but am transitioning to a balm cleanser. 

2.      Bodyshop bath gloves £4- These are a must have essential item for your bathroom beauty routine. They have just the right amount hardness and don't grate or irritate the skin. I use mine 3 times a week and you can really see the difference they make. I change mine every 3 months and ensure they are hung up to dry when I finish using them. P.S if you haven't used exfoliation gloves before don't be freaked out by the slightly dirty looking water that's just dead skin lol.

3.      Skinology Tea tree anti- spot stick 8ml 0.98p - Looks like its a Wilkinson love fest but their products are very good value and really perform. This is a roll on gel liquid that really helps with swelling and spot reduction. On me this helps with potential marking and ensures that my skin is smooth and I can see results usually within a day or two. As it has a roller to distribute the gel I would suggest doing your usual cleansing routine before applying and don't share it with anyone else to limit the amount of foreign bodies it comes into contact with.

4.      Simple hydrating light moisturiser 125ml £2.99- As awesome as this moisturiser is I don't use it often as I should. It is incredible and really seems to sink down into the skin this is a must have for winter. There is no fragrance, colour or unnecessary ingredients and it is just choka block full of good things for your skin. It is dermatologically tested and approved with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Glycerin and Borage Seed Oil to keep the skin moisturised and deeply hydrated. A MUST have for those with sensitive skin.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment