Wednesday 23 January 2013

My SS13 wardrobe cross over staples

 
Hey Dolls, the 1950's, femininity, futurism and utility seemed to be massive trends at the SS13 London Fashion Week. Plaid and patchwork was very evident and the use of vinyl in utility added a beautiful textured and advanced  luxe feel. I love the way these trends are so distinctive yet can be blended and meshed together with ease.

All the pieces above can be incorporated into your SS13 outfits to add an accent of trends from the London Fashion Week. They are both functionally and wearable in everyday life. You can go down the alternative sexy route and substitute a blouse for the denim shirt and rock it with the plaid skirt and the futuristic boots. Or the leather skater skirt, blush coloured blouse and the hot pink brogue creepers and for night those block heels. I am really loving the nod to under cover spring gothic which slightly mimics our weather.

I am going to try and save money this year (hahaaaaaaha fingers crossed). I am not a natural saver so my compromise is to use more accent pieces from my wardrobe. All items shown above less than £30  (except the Charlotte Olympia Esmeralda pumps), so really won't break the bank. What are you guys hoping to incorporate into SS13?

I can't wait to see whats will be shown in febs AW13 shows!

Until next time ..........
 
Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment