Tuesday 2 April 2013

Juice em up (day 1)- Juice recipe ideas


Hey dolls, so once again London is having a dodgy cold snap and as a hater of snow and cold I hibernate like nobodies business.
To keep my immune system up an remind myself of summer I usually make myself a few homemade smoothies and juices to keep the worst of the sniffles away and just because I like them. Over the next few days I will be posting a few of my fav drinks with ingredients included if you would like to try these bad boys out.


one punnet of strawberries approx 350g
 
 I use a Russell Hobbs blender as our juicer is fiddly and I like an easy life. Simply cut the leaves off your strawberries (Asda have had some huge ones of late) chuck them into the blender and add water if needed. Et Voila this should fill 2.5 pint glasses. This is a quick and simply way to get some of your five a day and I absolutely love it.

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment