Wednesday 12 March 2014

Zara sandals: 2014 fashion staple

zara sandals 2014


 I LOVE the simplicity of these sandals. 
I saw them last Tuesday on my way to work and I took them home that evening after a lil shopping trip in central London with my friend Niki. (the joys of working in the city, you spot a beauteous bargain and it's a grab your coat love you've pulled kinda situation lol)
They are incredibly wearable and affordable at £29.99. The gold cuff is very sexy and subtle and will be a great addition to any outfit.
It is a great way to carry on the basic strap sandal trend without being stagnant. I also love that it is a block heel as it gives it that old school 90's flavour while remaining timeless and classic.

Pretty pretty
These gorgeous metal ankle strap sandals can be found on the Zara website here.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment