Thursday 1 May 2014

Skinetica anti-blemish *sample review


Hi guys, 
late last year I sent off for a *sample of skinetica
I had heard a lot about it on the blogosphere and wanted try it out to see if the hype hype ishhhha was real or another blog bandwagon trend. The sample size is a great way of see if a product is really for you but the down side at this small size is you won't always be able to tell if your skin will progress after your first impressions.

15ml sample bottle
 
I am kinda undecided about this as it did clear up my about 80% blemishes but it made my skin pretty dry. In winter that is the last thing I want. I would be willing to give this another chance in summer where my skin is slightly more oily. I would also experiment with it to mattify my t -zone but would not put this all over my face again.
It is renowned for not having any harsh chemicals but does have a weird smell some may find unpleasant. It isn't great but not unbearable.
It didn't wow me as a toner or base but I would use it as a spot treatment to dab on problem spots.
Overall a nice thing to have in the arsenal but not a lifesaver for me.

Information on getting a sample can be found here.

Have you tried Skinetica?

Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl
xoxo
 

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment