Thursday 3 May 2012

Sleek blush by 3 palette - Spring to summer blushes


Hey lovelies,
here are the blushes that I have been reaching for of late.
I have put MAC down and now worship at the alter of Sleek!
I bought 2 blush by 3 palettes from Superdrugs back in January or February and love them.


sleek blush by 3 2012 palettes

The palettes I purchased were Pumpkin and Sugar.
They retail for about £9.99 and the colours are so gorgeous, well pigmented yet light and easy to apply.
The colours may look slightly scary in pan but let me assure you they go on so well.
As a dark skinned girl my skin can take brighter colours and these warm palettes are just right when applied with a light hand. I wouldn't have you going out looking like bo bo!!



                 Turbinado                                                  Muscovado                                       Demerara                               

I really needed a palette that could be super subtle or dramatic at the drop of a hat. I needed something that could be used on a day to day basis. Turbinado and Demerara are matt and very rich.
Muscavado has a pretty shimmer that is great as a highlighter or for a glowing finish.

Lantern                                                          Squash                                                         P pie               

 I absolutely adore these colours. They are most definitely on trend for spring and summer and really give your face a fresh faced pop of colour. I have heard that colours can be a bit chalky if your face is not moisturised and primed well, so do ensure your basic face care is done.


Sleek has really stepped up over the last 3 years. Their packaging  has really stepped up and is well sleek, it is plastic but very durable and has a classic design.
These are limited addition palettes and have already sold out several times over in both of my local Superdrugs. They are available online but I think their products are slightly more expensive online.

I really want to add the lace palette to my collection but I have heard they are literally like the holy grail and people are taking pilgrimages to totally obscure locations to get one. Hopefully I will get one for my collection soon.


Smooches
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl

xoxo


Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment