Thursday 24 May 2012

Just in the NYX of time: NYX Cream Blushes haul


Woooh super excited about my NYX cream blushes. I originally set out to buy my friends little sister a few bits and bobs for her birthday as she is always asking what stuff I use.  Along with her gifts I ended up buying the 6 gorgeous blushes you see below. *swoons* I have a few NYX products knocking about but haven't used them for a while so it was good to return and find them as excellent as ever.



They don't look like cream blushes in the pic but they are super creamy and glide on your face easily giving you a nice dewy  finish. A little goes a long way people!! I don't often like too much overt sparkle in my makeup but Tickled and Diva have just a glimmer and aren't over powering. I have gone for really striking yet subtle and natural blushes in what I am calling my Au naturel dewy girl bopping about town collection. Sometimes just having that hint of flushed colour is more alluring and striking to the overall look than the whole hog.
I got my haul on eBay from a store called Joys cosmetics, who are based in America.  They have great prices and a varied selection. Plus they give you a free gift when you spend over $30 yay for my apricot lipgloss (read my mind). Awesome news for people in the UK as everything is pretty cheap for us over there. It is really easy to get carried away so just ensure you know your rates before you splurge but once you add p&p it works out cheaper than the UK most times if you buy in bulk.

I must also add that their delivery was incredibly quick for international postage. I have ordered things in this very country, practically down the road that have taken longer to arrive -_-. I have already placed my next order! A definite must have is the orange blush which i will treat myself to at a later date. I don't know what I was thinking not ordering it this time. A slight slip of the hand had me ordering golden instead but c'est la vie eh!

Air kisses 
Stephanie aka Wednesdays Girl

xoxo

Don't forget to come find me and    

No comments:

Post a Comment